Call it a comeback.
The team at Uptown Kitchen is very grateful to be able to serve you again after what seemed like a very long pandemic hiatus. The uncertainty in our industry has small businesses, like ours, searching for the best path forward. The one thing we knew as we adjusted and planned during the pause, was that we wanted to reopen per guidelines and then some. We renovated and deep-cleaned to open and meet or exceed all Federal, State, and local guidelines.
We did this so that you could focus on family, food, and a pint of cold beer or whatever you’re having.
Our Covid-19 Measures:
- Enhanced Safety Measures for the Uptown Team
- All Staff have trained for ServSafe Covid-19 certificate
- Wellness & Temperature checks for Employees each shift
- Gloves & Face Coverings
- Enhanced Cleaning of High-Contact Areas
- Social Distancing Procedures
- Frequent Handwashing
- During the limited seating (state guidelines) we are using the big double doors on Main Street for Entrance and Exit.
- Waiting areas are lined up outside by arrows. Stand on the greater side of the arrow.
- Once you are up next, at the door, we’ll seat you as soon as we are able. Per state guidelines, we cannot seat you at the bar just yet.
- Outside tables and inside tables are safe-distanced and you’ll find your table sanitized with hand sanitizer available on your table, on our counters, on the bar, and in our restrooms.
- Online Ordering & Ordering by phone is one of the best thing about this pandemic (arguably) the fact that you can get a bloody mary to go. Or a ToGoSa which is a half bottle of champagne and some OJ in a souvenir mug. Add one to your order or two, we’re not judgy.
Please consider calling your order in at 904-355-0734
Or ORDER ONLINE HERE (https://uptown-kitchen.square.site/) .
FROM THE TEAM AT UPTOWN- THANK YOU!